I had been on Etsy for about two years before I was finally successful at making it to the Etsy Front page. It was a wonderful thing, lots of views for my shop, but nothing magical happened nor did money fall from the sky in a windfall.
Since the moment I opened Bead Lovers Korner shop on etsy, I have been trying to figure out:
- How to improve traffic and get noticed
- How to make the front page of Etsy
- How to become a featured seller on Etsy or Ebay
- Etc, etc.
So over the years herw is what I have discovered about the above:
- Improve Traffic: Learn more about how to take pictures that will get noticed
- Etsy Front Page: Making it to the Etsy Front Page does not equal tons of sales
- Being a featured seller: Not sure exactly how you manage to become a featured seller on Etsy or Ebay, I gave up on that one!
I think to be successful you just need lots of followers and people sharing and favoring your items. Great product and customer service will keep them coming back.
Tell me what you think by leaving a comment below? What are the tricks you have discovered to get more sales on Etsy or Ebay?