Looking for ideas and inspiration for teacher appreciation gifts or other unique gifts for special people? When I saw this jewelry making pendant from Green Girl Studios I was overcome with ideas for uses of this special little pendant.
I am sharing my thoughts since they might be just the right inspiration for someone to make a key chain, bookmark, necklace or other beaded jewelry with this You Are Special Pendant:
- Special Education Teacher Appreciation Gifts
- Regular Education Teacher Appreciation Gifts
- Parents of Children with Special Needs
- Medallion for a Special Needs Child
- Unique Gift for people who suffer from depression
- Award Medal for participation in a special function
- Gifts for Best Friends
These are just a few ideas for creating a meaningful keepsake for someone special
I raised children with ADHD (see my previous blog post on that subject) and met some very dedicated Special Education Teachers. This little pendant would have been perfect for making a unique gift for one of them.
Comment below if this gives you any special inspiration or ideas for creating unique handcrafted jewelry!