Necklace and Earring Jewelry Display is an important necessity for anyone who sells jewelry. Many don’t even think about making their own display cards or think it would be difficult. I have purchased pre-made jewelry cards and was recently very disappointed, so decided to make them myself. Searching for DIY Necklace Cards and how to make them took some time so I have written this helpful Tutorial on how to make a necklace holder, which can easily be used for earrings also.
- Avery 5371 Laser Perf Business Cards
- Hole Punch 1/16th or 1/8th inch
- Small Scissors
- Decide on what you want the cards to say or look like.
- Go to www.avery.com, select Templates>Design and Print online>Business Cards, then select the 5371 template and open up a blank design
- Turn design area vertical
- Upload logo image, adjust size of image and move towards the bottom, add type in a text box below logo, etc.
- Add type on back side if desired
- Save, Save, Save! Opening an account on Avery and saving your project is free. Then you can return later to adjust the design or print more cards as needed.
- Print sheet front and back side if needed. (Follow Avery directions for printing and separating cards. When printing on both sides, experiment with your printer so you know which way to insert the card stock).
- Follow directions on Avery 5371 package to pull apart cards
- Use hole punch to add holes in desired location, then cut slits angled from the top corners
- Slide necklace chain through slits and into holes on each side
- Make any adjustments needed and once necklace card is the way you want it, then use that as a template guide.
- Punch holes and make slits for as many cards as needed
Download Written Instructions Here How to Make Your Own Necklace or Earring Cards